Thanks

1 message Options

Thanks

Stéphane Ducasse

I was dead tired over the week-end so I slept :)
Now I was watching the mailing-list and the bugtracker and
I upgraded to the latest 1,1 and this is really cool.
This is cool to see all these small improvements one by one
making the overall system better. I really like the energy that
we are all creating. This is cool.
This is why in the past I was a squeak harvesters (even before
the cool bugarchive viewer), because I really hoped that
we could build a nice and cool system.
And now this is happening with pharo and I like that.
Once we will have fixed and improved we will be able to focus
on some larger chunks :)