That´s the error that happens during the load of Seaside3 in Pharo (7, 8) in Windows 10.

1 message Options

That´s the error that happens during the load of Seaside3 in Pharo (7, 8) in Windows 10.

CdAB63

Good morning,

It seems to be related to filename and Windows conventions. The error message is:

"LGit_GIT_EEXISTS: Failed to stat file 'C:/Users/casim/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit (dev...uteAge.maximumRelativeAge.overflowAction..st': O nome do arquivo ou a extensão é muito grande."

Self

Seems the failed pathname is:  'C:/Users/casim/Documents/Pharo/images/Pharo 8.0 - 64bit (dev...uteAge.maximumRelativeAge.overflowAction..st'

That kind of error was found while loading other packages…

The remedy I found was the ugly one: load the image in Linux and then copy to windows… minus the cache because windows will complain about the filenames… (nevermind if I unzip, untar or simply copy from a shared folder to a windows folder).

Best regards,

Casimiro Barreto

Pharo Git Error 001.JPG (221K) Download Attachment
Pharo Git Error 002.JPG (190K) Download Attachment