The Blue Book

Les Hazlewood
Santa delivered a late present! :)

If anyone is interested, there are a few copies available on Amazon:

They're a bit hard to find since the book is out of print.

Cheers,

Les

Re: The Blue Book

James Ladd
Well done.

I sent an email to Addison Wesley / Pearsons yesterday asking
for permission to copy sections for Redline. Lets see how we go.