The Hudson topic

jfabry
Hola,

I would like to raise this issue again. It is very annoying having to do a load of the latest moose from here. Simon can attest to this. Having nightly builds available would be a great help. I reiterate my offer to contribute to make this happen.

--
Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry

Re: The Hudson topic

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I added a cron job to try to restart the hudson server when it is not
alive. I guess we have to wait a bit to see if it works:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/

As you can see, tests are getting more and more red :)

Cheers,
Doru

On 30 Mar 2010, at 23:40, Johan Fabry wrote:

> Hola,
>
> I would like to raise this issue again. It is very annoying having
> to do a load of the latest moose from here. Simon can attest to
> this. Having nightly builds available would be a great help. I
> reiterate my offer to contribute to make this happen.
>
> --
> Johan Fabry
> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be concentrated on describing
the problem in a way that is relevant for the solution."

Re: The Hudson topic

jfabry

Thanks Doru!!

--
Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: The Hudson topic

Alexandre Bergel
The server is down right now apparently.

Alexandre

On 30 Mar 2010, at 18:43, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added a cron job to try to restart the hudson server when it is
> not alive. I guess we have to wait a bit to see if it works:
> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/
>
> As you can see, tests are getting more and more red :)
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 30 Mar 2010, at 23:40, Johan Fabry wrote:
>
>> Hola,
>>
>> I would like to raise this issue again. It is very annoying having
>> to do a load of the latest moose from here. Simon can attest to
>> this. Having nightly builds available would be a great help. I
>> reiterate my offer to contribute to make this happen.
>>
>> --
>> Johan Fabry
>> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
>> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Problem solving should be concentrated on describing
> the problem in a way that is relevant for the solution."

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: The Hudson topic

Simon Denier-3

On 30 mars 2010, at 23:40, Johan Fabry wrote:

> Hola,
>
> I would like to raise this issue again. It is very annoying having to do a load of the latest moose from here. Simon can attest to this. Having nightly builds available would be a great help. I reiterate my offer to contribute to make this happen.

Well, if I remember correctly, internet speed depends on the side of the building you are working in :)
But yeah, it would be great if Hudson works reliably.

> --
> Johan Fabry
> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

 Simon

Re: The Hudson topic

Tudor Girba
The cron job should be better now. I really miss the debugger :).

So, let's see if it works.

Cheers,
Doru

On 31 Mar 2010, at 13:39, Simon Denier wrote:

> On 30 mars 2010, at 23:40, Johan Fabry wrote:
>
>> Hola,
>>
>> I would like to raise this issue again. It is very annoying having
>> to do a load of the latest moose from here. Simon can attest to
>> this. Having nightly builds available would be a great help. I
>> reiterate my offer to contribute to make this happen.
>
> Well, if I remember correctly, internet speed depends on the side of
> the building you are working in :)
> But yeah, it would be great if Hudson works reliably.
>

>> --
>> Johan Fabry
>> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
>> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

> Simon

www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

Re: The Hudson topic

Alexandre Bergel
No problem Doru.

Alexandre

On 31 Mar 2010, at 08:10, Tudor Girba wrote:

> The cron job should be better now. I really miss the debugger :).
>
> So, let's see if it works.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 31 Mar 2010, at 13:39, Simon Denier wrote:
>

>> On 30 mars 2010, at 23:40, Johan Fabry wrote:
>>
>>> Hola,
>>>
>>> I would like to raise this issue again. It is very annoying having
>>> to do a load of the latest moose from here. Simon can attest to
>>> this. Having nightly builds available would be a great help. I
>>> reiterate my offer to contribute to make this happen.
>>
>> Well, if I remember correctly, internet speed depends on the side
>> of the building you are working in :)
>> But yeah, it would be great if Hudson works reliably.
>>

>>> --
>>> Johan Fabry
>>> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
>>> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

>> --
>> Simon

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: The Hudson topic

Tudor Girba
Hi,

http://hudson.moosetechnology.org is still alive :)

Cheers,
Doru

On 31 Mar 2010, at 15:13, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> No problem Doru.
>
> Alexandre
>

> On 31 Mar 2010, at 08:10, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> The cron job should be better now. I really miss the debugger :).
>>
>> So, let's see if it works.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru

>>> Well, if I remember correctly, internet speed depends on the side
>>> of the building you are working in :)
>>> But yeah, it would be great if Hudson works reliably.

>>> --
>>> Simon

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."