The Inbox: Monticello-mva.667.mcz

The Inbox: Monticello-mva.667.mcz – A new version of Monticello was added to project The Inbox: http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Monticello-mva.667.mcz ==================== Summary ==...
Hi, > On 06.04.2017, at 21:07, commits@... wrote: > > A new version of Monticello was added to project The Inbox: > http://source.s...
Hi Tobias, Thanks for asking. So what is this Monticello-mva.667.mcz good for? The idea is... ... let's make mcd files smaller. As sma...
I haven't looked at it, but would like to ask if you've tested when you have multiple .mcd's in succession? Like, if you have, Kernel-cmm.10...
Chris Muller wrote: > I haven't looked at it, but would like to ask if you've tested when > you have multiple .mcd's in succession? Like...
On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Milan Vavra via Squeak-dev < squeak-dev@...> wrote: > > An mcz snapshot must include the complet...
On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 7:28 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert@...> wrote: > On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Milan Vavra via Squeak-dev <...
Chris Cunningham wrote: >Bert Freudenberg wrote: >>Milan Vavra wrote: >>> >>>An mcz snapshot must include the compl...
Bert Freudenberg wrote: >Milan Vavra wrote: >>An mcz snapshot must include the complete version information. >>An mcd is a diffe...
Chris Muller wrote: > I haven't looked at it, but would like to ask if you've tested when > you have multiple .mcd's in succession? Like...
On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Milan Vavra via Squeak-dev <squeak-dev@...> wrote: > Chris Muller wrote: >> I haven't looked at it,...
Chris Muller wrote: >> Chris Muller wrote: >>> I haven't looked at it, but would like to ask if you've tested when >>> ...