The Inbox: Morphic-ct.1515.mcz

commits-2
A new version of Morphic was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Morphic-ct.1515.mcz

Name: Morphic-ct.1515
Author: ct
Time: 5 September 2019, 2:48:49.111698 pm
UUID: 01f4fd5b-f0a3-5945-86f2-c41d230fde72
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1514

New attempt to fix the invisible insert key

Did I do everything right with the postscript?

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1514 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Editor class>>specialShiftCmdKeys (in category 'keyboard shortcut tables') -----
  specialShiftCmdKeys

  "Private - return array of key codes that represent single keys acting
  as if shift-command were also being pressed"

  ^#(
  1 "home"
  3 "enter"
  4 "end"
+ 5 "insert"
  8 "backspace"
  11 "page up"
  12 "page down"
  27 "escape"
  28 "left arrow"
  29 "right arrow"
  30 "up arrow"
  31 "down arrow"
  127 "delete"
  )!

Item was changed:
  (PackageInfo named: 'Morphic') postscript: '"Reset contributors."
+ SystemNavigation cleanUp: true.
+ Editor withAllSubclasses do: #initialize.'!
- SystemNavigation cleanUp: true.'!

Re: The Inbox: Morphic-ct.1515.mcz

Levente Uzonyi
On Thu, 5 Sep 2019, [hidden email] wrote:

> A new version of Morphic was added to project The Inbox:
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Morphic-ct.1515.mcz

> Name: Morphic-ct.1515
> Author: ct
> Time: 5 September 2019, 2:48:49.111698 pm
> UUID: 01f4fd5b-f0a3-5945-86f2-c41d230fde72
> Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1514
>
> New attempt to fix the invisible insert key
>
> Did I do everything right with the postscript?

When there is a Monticello Configuration (mcm) with the ancestor of your
package that modified the script you are about to change, then you should
remove the contents of the script before adding your code.
This is to avoid the previous script being executed more than once, which
is not a thing you'd want to do.
However, in this case the previous script doesn't really cause any
problems, so it's okay to keep it.

Levente