The Inbox: Morphic-laza.607.mcz

commits-2
Alexander Lazarević uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Morphic-laza.607.mcz

Name: Morphic-laza.607
Author: laza
Time: 23 December 2011, 11:04:32.601 am
UUID: 042b8431-7201-674b-bf15-ea5b0a56c78c
Ancestors: Morphic-laza.605
Backported From: Morphic-laza.606

Install a rice paper pattern as the default morphic project background.

This is based on http://webtreats.mysitemyway.com/seamless-paper-patterns/

>From the readme.txt:

"This resource is free for personal and commercial use ~ no attribution necessary."

=============== Diff against Morphic-laza.605 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MorphicProject class>>defaultBackgroundForm (in category 'class initialization') -----
(excessive size, no diff calculated)

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MorphicProject class>>initialize (in category 'class initialization') -----
+ initialize
+ "MorphicProject initialize"
- initialize "MorphicProject initialize"
  "Initialize the default Morphic Project background"
  self defaultFill: (InfiniteForm with: self defaultBackgroundForm).
  self convertOldProjects.
  Project current isMorphic ifTrue:[
  "Set the default background in the current world"
  Project current world color: self defaultFill.
  ].!

Re: The Inbox: Morphic-laza.607.mcz

laza
I know this increases image size by some couple of 100k, but I think it's ok for getting rid of the dull gray background.

Alex

Alexander Lazarevi&#263; uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Inbox:

Author: laza