The Inbox: MorphicExtras-ct.267.mcz

commits-2
A new version of MorphicExtras was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/MorphicExtras-ct.267.mcz

Name: MorphicExtras-ct.267
Author: ct
Time: 1 October 2019, 6:14:00.728339 pm
UUID: 40f6b08c-c705-854d-9ec5-c28571b022d3
Ancestors: MorphicExtras-ul.266

Adds SketchMorph examples

This commit is (the first) part of reconstruction of Objectland (also known as "The Worlds of Squeak"). Essential aims of this project are to revive the colorful collection of examples around the capacities of Squeak which was lastly delivered with Squeak 3.7, cast each example into code to provide a rich set of how-to examples to newbies in Squeak, and to integrate it into the ReleaseBuilder. Many further examples are coming soon. Stay tuned!

=============== Diff against MorphicExtras-ul.266 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Form class>>extraCook (in category '*MorphicExtras-examples') -----
(excessive size, no diff calculated)

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Form class>>extraWizard (in category '*MorphicExtras-examples') -----
(excessive size, no diff calculated)

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SketchMorph class>>extraExampleCook (in category '*MorphicExtras-examples') -----
+ extraExampleCook
+ "SketchMorph extraExampleCook openInWorld"
+
+ ^ (self withForm: Form extraCook)
+ addMouseUpActionWith: 'Form toothpaste: 30';
+ balloonText: 'Click me and then drag the cursor over the screen';
+ yourself!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SketchMorph class>>extraExampleWizard (in category '*MorphicExtras-examples') -----
+ extraExampleWizard
+ "SketchMorph extraExampleWizard openInWorld"
+
+ ^ (self withForm: Form extraWizard)
+ addMouseUpActionWith:
+ (MessageSend receiver: Pen new selector: #web);
+ balloonText: 'Click me and then drag the cursor over the screen\(Trust me, I won''t turn you into a toad!!)' withCRs;
+ yourself!

Re: The Inbox: MorphicExtras-ct.267.mcz

Herbert König
Christoph,

a big Thumbs up for this!

Herbert

Am 01.10.2019 um 16:14 schrieb [hidden email]:

> A new version of MorphicExtras was added to project The Inbox:
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/MorphicExtras-ct.267.mcz

> Name: MorphicExtras-ct.267
> Author: ct
> Time: 1 October 2019, 6:14:00.728339 pm
> UUID: 40f6b08c-c705-854d-9ec5-c28571b022d3
> Ancestors: MorphicExtras-ul.266
>
> Adds SketchMorph examples
>
> This commit is (the first) part of reconstruction of Objectland (also known as "The Worlds of Squeak"). Essential aims of this project are to revive the colorful collection of examples around the capacities of Squeak which was lastly delivered with Squeak 3.7, cast each example into code to provide a rich set of how-to examples to newbies in Squeak, and to integrate it into the ReleaseBuilder. Many further examples are coming soon. Stay tuned!
>
> =============== Diff against MorphicExtras-ul.266 ===============
>
> Item was added:
> + ----- Method: Form class>>extraCook (in category '*MorphicExtras-examples') -----
> (excessive size, no diff calculated)
>
> Item was added:
> + ----- Method: Form class>>extraWizard (in category '*MorphicExtras-examples') -----
> (excessive size, no diff calculated)
>
> Item was added:
> + ----- Method: SketchMorph class>>extraExampleCook (in category '*MorphicExtras-examples') -----
> + extraExampleCook
> + "SketchMorph extraExampleCook openInWorld"
> +
> + ^ (self withForm: Form extraCook)
> + addMouseUpActionWith: 'Form toothpaste: 30';
> + balloonText: 'Click me and then drag the cursor over the screen';
> + yourself!
>
> Item was added:
> + ----- Method: SketchMorph class>>extraExampleWizard (in category '*MorphicExtras-examples') -----
> + extraExampleWizard
> + "SketchMorph extraExampleWizard openInWorld"
> +
> + ^ (self withForm: Form extraWizard)
> + addMouseUpActionWith:
> + (MessageSend receiver: Pen new selector: #web);
> + balloonText: 'Click me and then drag the cursor over the screen\(Trust me, I won''t turn you into a toad!!)' withCRs;
> + yourself!

Re: The Inbox: MorphicExtras-ct.267.mcz

Stéphane Rollandin
> Christoph,