The SRP Has Moved

1 message Options

The SRP Has Moved

horrido
By now, every Smalltalker and his dog have heard about the Smalltalk Renaissance Program. So it is no longer necessary to stay in the Pharo forum.

I have moved all future SRP-related discussions to the English forum at forum.world.st. I ask everyone who is even remotely interested in the campaign to join the English forum (aka Smalltalk Research).

I remind everyone that the SRP is about you and your community. Without you, there is no campaign. Please participate.

Thank you.