The Trunk: Tests-mt.329.mcz

commits-2
Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Tests to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tests-mt.329.mcz

Name: Tests-mt.329
Author: mt
Time: 27 August 2015, 11:12:04.169 am
UUID: 2665a1ed-6312-1845-8181-d83c588cd161
Ancestors: Tests-mt.328

Fixes initialization problem with test preferences.

=============== Diff against Tests-mt.328 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: PreferencesTestPreferences class>>initialize (in category 'class initialization') -----
+ initialize
+
+ super initialize.
+ self initializeDictionaryOfPreferences.!

Re: The Trunk: Tests-mt.329.mcz

Levente Uzonyi-2
Unless you have a very good reason to send #initialize to the
superclass, you shouldn't do it.

Levente

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015, [hidden email] wrote:

> Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Tests to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tests-mt.329.mcz

> Name: Tests-mt.329
> Author: mt
> Time: 27 August 2015, 11:12:04.169 am
> UUID: 2665a1ed-6312-1845-8181-d83c588cd161
> Ancestors: Tests-mt.328
>
> Fixes initialization problem with test preferences.
>
> =============== Diff against Tests-mt.328 ===============
>
> Item was added:
> + ----- Method: PreferencesTestPreferences class>>initialize (in category 'class initialization') -----
> + initialize
> +
> + super initialize.
> + self initializeDictionaryOfPreferences.!

Re: The Trunk: Tests-mt.329.mcz

marcel.taeumel
Hmm... Eliot changed the dictionary of preferences to be an instVar of the meta class instead of a classVar. Should be safe here. I want to refactor the initialization of the dictionary anyway. Then, this #initialize will be gone.

Best,
Marcel