The Windows VM

Torsten Bergmann
>No, I don't think so. I don't  know who did it

I did it and will redo a new one based on the new 4.0
hopefully this week to create a new installer.

Is the new 1.0 dev-image already in place?

However - the changes from Andreas should only affect
Squeak and there should also be no problem in still using
the 3.11.8. VM

Bye
T.

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Re: The Windows VM

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>No, I don't think so. I don't  know who did it

I did it and will redo a new one based on the new 4.0
hopefully this week to create a new installer.

Ok...excellent.

Is the new 1.0 dev-image already in place?

I don't know what you refer to that phrase. There is no Pharo 1.0 stable release done yet. The last one was RC3 and yes, it is in the "right place", the Pharo download section from the website. Maybe I understood wrong.

This week there may be a PharoCore RC4 and after a dev. But not sure if a new core is needed or just a dev.

However - the changes from Andreas should only affect
Squeak and there should also be no problem in still using
the 3.11.8. VM

Ok. Perfect.

Bye
T.