"The World of Smalltalk" launch

1 message Options

"The World of Smalltalk" launch

Geert Claes
Administrator
Hi everyone, Following the extremely positive feedback I received grouping all Smalltalk related mailing lists I have extended the initiative with a free informational website for anything Smalltalk under the name "The World of Smalltalk" on www.world.st (nabble forums are on forum.world.st)

I decided to keep the website clean and simple and have not added any ads.  I only added a gratuitous "donate" link on the "contact" and "about this site" page for those who want to make a voluntary contribution towards the domain registration cost or even for my time and effort :)

I have only added the local smalltalk user groups which seemed still active and the events calender includes the upcoming events I was aware of as well as the UK Smalltalk User Group's shared calendar.

Please feel free to distribute and/or link to the www.world.st website (which helps with the search engine optimization) to guide anyone to the information they need.

Any feedback regarding the site is also welcome!

Cheers, Geert