The World of Smalltalk stats ...

Geert Claes
Administrator
The world of Smalltalk launched only just over 2 weeks ago, but I thought I'd share a few statistics:

The www.world.st smalltalk website has had visitors interested in Smalltalk from 60 countries with most visitors coming from Europe, North America and South America followed by Russia and Japan:
* The top 5 countries in Europe: Germany, France, Austria, Nederlands, UK
* The top 5 states in the US: Ohio, California, New York, Oregon, Illinois.  Canada also has a nice number of visitors and they seem to be very spread out.
* The top 5 countries in South America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile

After the initial peak there are around 50 unique visitors per day which is not that bad I guess :)

Once the site has climbed up a bit in the search engine results it may even attract a few more newcomers.

I am planning to integrate both the Nabble Smalltalk forum as well as the Smalltalk blogroll a bit nicer.  I would also like to add a bit more content to the events calendar ... but I need to find a way for the calendar to display the local timezone.

Re: The World of Smalltalk stats ...

stephane ducasse-2
this is cool and please continue

Stef