The mooc is looking for forum moderators

The mooc is looking for forum moderators

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi guys

we are looking for some brave souls to help us helping newbies during
the next run of the mooc
planned for October 16th 2017...

https://www.fun-mooc.fr/courses/course-v1:inria+41010+session02/about

Please let me know if you are interested helping.

Re: The mooc is looking for forum moderators

SergeStinckwich
I should be able to help like last year.

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

we are looking for some brave souls to help us helping newbies during
the next run of the mooc
planned for October 16th 2017...

https://www.fun-mooc.fr/courses/course-v1:inria+41010+session02/about

Please let me know if you are interested helping.

Serge Stinckwich
UCN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: The mooc is looking for forum moderators

CyrilFerlicot
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> we are looking for some brave souls to help us helping newbies during
> the next run of the mooc
> planned for October 16th 2017...

I can help like last year.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

http://www.synectique.eu
2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: The mooc is looking for forum moderators

Rajula Vineet
Hey,

I know I am new here. And I am not sure what exactly forum moderation is.
But I would be happy to involve. Do let me know if I can do it.

Rajula

Re: The mooc is looking for forum moderators

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thank you
Rajula we should reply to the question of the mooc followers and help them

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Rajula Vineet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I know I am new here. And I am not sure what exactly forum moderation is.
> But I would be happy to involve. Do let me know if I can do it.
>
> Rajula
>

> --
> Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Developers-f1294837.html

Re: The mooc is looking for forum moderators

Rene Paul Mages (ramix)

Le 01/09/2017 à 11:40, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
> I should be able to help like last year.

   Count me also in the forum moderators team.

--
Amicalement.
Rene Paul Mages ( GnuPG_key 1024D/2CC455D9 )
http://blog.pharo.fr

Re: The mooc is looking for forum moderators

Myroslava Romaniuk
Hi I would like to help too, if possible.

On 2 September 2017 at 22:33, Rene Paul Mages (ramix) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Le 01/09/2017 à 11:40, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
> I should be able to help like last year.

   Count me also in the forum moderators team.

--
Amicalement.
Rene Paul Mages ( GnuPG_key 1024D/2CC455D9 )
http://blog.pharo.fr

З повагою,
Мирослава Романюк.

Re: The mooc is looking for forum moderators

philippeback
Can be around.

I did the MOOC once.

Phil, missing ESUG :-(

Мирослава Романюк.

Re: The mooc is looking for forum moderators

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks you!