The object with object ID aVariableContext is corrupt. Reason: 'CorruptObj, fetch past end'

The object with object ID aVariableContext is corrupt. Reason: 'CorruptObj, fetch past end'

GLASS mailing list
Hi -

This is a new error for me and I'm not sure whats causing it.  The stone its occurring in did reboot and was started in restore more (not sure why exactly) and restored from tranlogs after the reboot.

It occurs when a portion of a component is rendered in Seaside.

When, using tODE and setting a #halt,  I inspect the object that is being rendered everything seems normal.  There is no continuation stored in the ObjectLog to inspect.

What other things should I do to try to trouble shoot this?

Thanks

Paul

Re: The object with object ID aVariableContext is corrupt. Reason: 'CorruptObj, fetch past end'

GLASS mailing list
Paul,

Which version of GemStone are you using?

Dale

On 01/30/2017 09:27 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER via Glass wrote:

> Hi -
>

> This is a new error for me and I'm not sure whats causing it.  The stone its occurring in did reboot and was started in restore more (not sure why exactly) and restored from tranlogs after the reboot.
>
> It occurs when a portion of a component is rendered in Seaside.
>
> When, using tODE and setting a #halt,  I inspect the object that is being rendered everything seems normal.  There is no continuation stored in the ObjectLog to inspect.
>
> What other things should I do to try to trouble shoot this?
>

> Thanks
>
> Paul

Re: The object with object ID aVariableContext is corrupt. Reason: 'CorruptObj, fetch past end'

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Dale,

Its 3.3.1

Paul

GLASS mailing list wrote
Paul,

Which version of GemStone are you using?

Dale

On 01/30/2017 09:27 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER via Glass wrote:
> Hi -
>

> This is a new error for me and I'm not sure whats causing it.  The stone its occurring in did reboot and was started in restore more (not sure why exactly) and restored from tranlogs after the reboot.
>
> It occurs when a portion of a component is rendered in Seaside.
>
> When, using tODE and setting a #halt,  I inspect the object that is being rendered everything seems normal.  There is no continuation stored in the ObjectLog to inspect.
>
> What other things should I do to try to trouble shoot this?
>

> Thanks
>
> Paul

Re: The object with object ID aVariableContext is corrupt. Reason: 'CorruptObj, fetch past end'

GLASS mailing list
Paul,

This seems to be similar to the error that Mariano just hit ... do you
have any information in the Gem log when this error occurs ... In
Mariano's case the error is being hit while attempting to create a
continuation in response to a seaside error ...

Dale