The simplest way to replace SUnitBrowser

The simplest way to replace SUnitBrowser

app_voland
Hi smalltalkers!
I wrote a simple subclass of SUnitBrowser.
Can i change system tool references from SUnitBrowser to my subclass?
P.S. I think becomeA: may help, but how?

Re: The simplest way to replace SUnitBrowser

Chris Uppal-3
vlad vinnikov wrote:

> I wrote a simple subclass of SUnitBrowser.
> Can i change system tool references from SUnitBrowser to my subclass?

Unfortunately, the SUnitBrowser isn't integrated into the Dolphin IDE in a
directly configurable way, unlike most of the tools that come with Dolphin.  I
haven't tried it, but I think the easiest thing to do would be to change the
two definitions of #testBrowserClass to answer your own preferred class.

    -- chris

Re: The simplest way to replace SUnitBrowser

Dmitry Zamotkin
Hello Vlad,

I thing you go to the wrong way. Just inspect references to
SUnitBrowser class and replace they with your own class.

Dmitry Zamotkin

Re: The simplest way to replace SUnitBrowser

Blair-2
"Chris Uppal" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:44c73077$0$639$[hidden email]...

> vlad vinnikov wrote:
>
>> I wrote a simple subclass of SUnitBrowser.
>> Can i change system tool references from SUnitBrowser to my subclass?
>
> Unfortunately, the SUnitBrowser isn't integrated into the Dolphin IDE in a
> directly configurable way, unlike most of the tools that come with
> Dolphin.  I
> haven't tried it, but I think the easiest thing to do would be to change
> the
> two definitions of #testBrowserClass to answer your own preferred class.

We'll make it configurable in 6.03.

Thanks

Blair

Re: The simplest way to replace SUnitBrowser

app_voland
> We'll make it configurable in 6.03.
Good news. Thanks Blair