The tools are dreadfully slow in 1.4

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
It feels worse than pre-cog ;-)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: The tools are dreadfully slow in 1.4

Igor Stasenko
On 8 December 2011 18:14, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It feels worse than pre-cog ;-)

details, where the details...

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: The tools are dreadfully slow in 1.4

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Igor Stasenko wrote
details, where the details...
SystemBrowser default newOnClass: UITheme class selector: #exampleBasicControls.
"Jeopardy theme playing for ~10 seconds"
Cheers,
Sean

Re: The tools are dreadfully slow in 1.4

Marcus Denker-4

On Dec 8, 2011, at 7:07 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> Igor Stasenko wrote
>>
>> details, where the details...
>>

> SystemBrowser default newOnClass: UITheme class selector:
> #exampleBasicControls.
> "Jeopardy theme playing for ~10 seconds"

Hmm... I can not see any performance problems when I do that.

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: The tools are dreadfully slow in 1.4

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Marcus Denker-4 wrote
Hmm... I can not see any performance problems when I do that.
I opened a fresh image and it's quick. Let me see if I can figure out what I did to that image...
Cheers,
Sean