TheWorldMainDockingBar

Alain Plantec-4
Hi all,
While migrating a preference for it I noticed that
at least, it is not very well integrated in pharo...
Before I open an issue (if none already opened) I would like to know what
people think about it.
Personally I would not be very sad to see it killed :)
Thanks
Alain

Re: TheWorldMainDockingBar

Marcus Denker-3

On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:10 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi all,
> While migrating a preference for it I noticed that
> at least, it is not very well integrated in pharo...
> Before I open an issue (if none already opened) I would like to know what
> people think about it.
> Personally I would not be very sad to see it killed :)

I would say kill it.

        Marcus

Re: TheWorldMainDockingBar

Adrian Lienhard
+1

On Dec 8, 2009, at 09:17 , Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:10 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> While migrating a preference for it I noticed that
>> at least, it is not very well integrated in pharo...
>> Before I open an issue (if none already opened) I would like to
>> know what
>> people think about it.
>> Personally I would not be very sad to see it killed :)
>
> I would say kill it.
>
> Marcus

Re: TheWorldMainDockingBar

Stéphane Ducasse
+ 2
We kept it because we thought gary used it but this is not the case.

Stef

On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:33 AM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> +1
>
> On Dec 8, 2009, at 09:17 , Marcus Denker wrote:
>

>> On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:10 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> While migrating a preference for it I noticed that
>>> at least, it is not very well integrated in pharo...
>>> Before I open an issue (if none already opened) I would like to
>>> know what
>>> people think about it.
>>> Personally I would not be very sad to see it killed :)
>>
>> I would say kill it.
>>
>> Marcus

Re: TheWorldMainDockingBar

Gary Chambers-4
Indeed, sure I said before that it can go...

Regards, Gary