ThemeSettings>>#menuSelectionColor: should return self

ThemeSettings>>#menuSelectionColor: should return self

Sven Van Caekenberghe
I was playing with the new Pro theme, and this bit me hard (crashed my image several times before I found out why):

ThemeSettings>>#menuSelectionColor: should return self not a Color, just like all other setters,

otherwise the cascades in UITheme class>>#newDefaultSettings won't work, although a final #yourself would be good style there too.

Sven

Issue 2983: ThemeSettings>>#menuSelectionColor: should return self

Sven Van Caekenberghe
I turned this into an issue: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2983