There are still problem with keyboard shortcuts in Windows

There are still problem with keyboard shortcuts in Windows

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi: this is broken since a lot of time (not new). It happens only on Windows I think (in Linux it works ok).

I have preference duplicateAllControlAndAltKeys enabled.

Browse:   works ok with ctrl + b and alt + b
Implementors: Only works with alt + m   .  ctrl + m doesnt work.
Senders: works ok with alt + m   and  ctrl + m
Inpect: Only works with alt + m   .  ctrl + m doesnt work.
Close windows:   Only works with alt + w.    Ctrl + w is interpreted as undo (ctrl + z )
Undo: works ok with ctrl + z and alt + z
Print it:   works ok with ctrl + p and alt + p
Do it: works ok with ctrl + d and alt + d

In summary, there are problems with Implementors, Inspect and Close windows. At least, the one I tested, but there can be more.

This happens not only with core but also with dev, both clean image.

I am waiting someone to confirm this so that to open a bug ticket.

anyone?

Thanks

Mariano

Re: There are still problem with keyboard shortcuts in Windows

csrabak

Yes: Windws XP SP3 (32 bit), Pharo beta image last update #10413. With some corrections on your report below:

Em 12/08/2009 17:49, Mariano Martinez Peck < [hidden email] > escreveu:

Hi: this is broken since a lot of time (not new). It happens only on Windows I think (in Linux it works ok).

I have preference duplicateAllControlAndAltKeys enabled.

Browse:   works ok with ctrl + b and alt + b
Implementors: Only works with alt + m   .  ctrl + m doesnt work.
Senders: works ok with alt + n and  ctrl + n
Inpect: Only works with alt + i .  ctrl + i doesnt work.

2009/8/12 <[hidden email]>

Yes: Windws XP SP3 (32 bit), Pharo beta image last update #10413. With some corrections on your report below:

Sorry. I didn't understand you. Did you have the same problems as I had?

[...]

Yes I observe the same behaviour, given the corrections on the shorcuts I made in bold {#emotions_dlg.embarassed}.

Or being more explicit, we should open the BT {#emotions_dlg.smile}

2009/8/12 <[hidden email]>

Yes I observe the same behaviour, given the corrections on the shorcuts I made in bold {#emotions_dlg.embarassed}.

Or being more explicit, we should open the BT {#emotions_dlg.smile}

hahahahah sorry, now I get it. I was the copy & paste fault haha.

I opened the following ticket: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=1064

Best,

Mariano