There's 0.13 beta out there

Herby Vojčík
I updated every part to 0.13.0-beta signature.

Do install

   npm -g install amber-cli@^0.13.0-beta

to get it and try it if you want to. Hopefully there won't be any
problems out there. I'd like to release official 0.13.0 as soon as it
seems things work fine.

Herby

Re: There's 0.13 beta out there

Hannes Hirzel
Hi Herby

great to see the release of 0.13 coming nearer.

An issue I observed

     amber init

creates the following  devel.js file

define([
    'amber/devel',
    'deploy',
    // --- packages to be deployed begin here ---
    'amber-myapp/MyApp-Tests'
    // --- packages to be deployed end here ---
], function (smalltalk) {
    return smalltalk;
});

I wonder why

      'amber-myapp/MyApp-Tests'

is enclosed in comments which talk about packages to be deployed.

It seems that the comments in devel.js and deploy.js should be swapped...

--Hannes

On 10/7/14, Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I updated every part to 0.13.0-beta signature.
>
> Do install
>
>    npm -g install amber-cli@^0.13.0-beta
>
> to get it and try it if you want to. Hopefully there won't be any
> problems out there. I'd like to release official 0.13.0 as soon as it
> seems things work fine.
>
> Herby

Re: There's 0.13 beta out there

Herby Vojčík

H. Hirzel wrote:

> Hi Herby
>
> great to see the release of 0.13 coming nearer.
>
> An issue I observed
>

>       amber init
>
> creates the following  devel.js file
>

> define([
>      'amber/devel',
>      'deploy',
>      // --- packages to be deployed begin here ---
>      'amber-myapp/MyApp-Tests'
>      // --- packages to be deployed end here ---
> ], function (smalltalk) {
>      return smalltalk;
> });
>
> I wonder why
>
>        'amber-myapp/MyApp-Tests'
>
> is enclosed in comments which talk about packages to be deployed.
>

> It seems that the comments in devel.js and deploy.js should be swapped...
>
> --Hannes

Oh. Thanks.