Thinking about implementing missing methods from Underscore.js

Thinking about implementing missing methods from Underscore.js

Amber Milan Eskridge
Hello

The Smalltalk Collection Classes (SCC) provide a rich set of methods to work with their elements. Recently JavaScript was complemented by Underscore.js with some of these and some additional methods, like pluck. I am thinking about implementing the Underscore.js-methods missing in the SCC, to provide completeness.

Is there interest in adding them to Amber per se or would I work for myself?

Re: Thinking about implementing missing methods from Underscore.js

gokr
Hi!

There is also sugarjs. IMHO we should try to cover same func, but try keeping bloat and overlap down. Pharo is also a reference. Nicolas have the "say" on this, and he is probably quite interested, and I know that he knows both underscore and sugar.

regards, Göran

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2, wohoo!