This is a test

Jesus Nuñez
I am doing a test of how to open a new thread from gmail in the pharo mailisting. Can somebody confirm this is a new thread, I just have never try   from inside my email.

Thanks in advance,

Jesus

Re: This is a test

Marcus Denker-4
Normally you should always get a new thread when you don't reply to an existing mail…

On Jan 12, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Jesus Nuñez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am doing a test of how to open a new thread from gmail in the pharo mailisting. Can somebody confirm this is a new thread, I just have never try   from inside my email.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jesus

Re: This is a test

Jesus Nuñez