We merged 7 Pull Requests and closed 5 issues in the main issue tracker. Focus this week was the merge of the latest newtools/spec2.
Merge newtools 0.6.6
- playground ensures content is flushed to disk when closed (to prevent data lost for fast closing it)
- inspector adds extensions for: integer, morph, baselines.
- removes all dependencies with old GTSpotter
- several fixes on debugger
- lots of tests
- CI infrastructure improvements
Merge spec2 0.8.13
- general: menu items now print correctly shortcuts (using KMShortcutPrinter)
- general: buttons disabled now "gray" icons.
- fixed SpGridLayout homogeneous and span properties.
- fixed trees selected paths and items when using multiple selection.
- fixed wrong accumulation of selected elements in multiple selection.
- fixed pharo-spec/Spec#1070 (thanks @jordanmontt)
- SpTextPresenter now implements lineAtCursorPosition method, which will enhance the selected based commands.
- fixes #9121
- replace usages of newVertical/newHorizontal when possible (we prefer newTopToBottom/newLeftToRight)
- SpNotebookPresenter fix a problem when setting pages directly with anything that is not an OrderedCollection (remove of pages was failing).
- SpCodePresenter now allow selecting a particular syntax highlight theme (default is still the one selected on settings).
- SpApplication implements showWaitCursorWhile: to allow different backend functionality (and start removing usages of UIManager).
- fixed hidden dependencies in baseline and demos
- lots of cleanups
- lots of renames to make things more understandable (thanks @NourDjihan)
- lots of new tests