Thoughts on package loading - specifically re errors

1 message Options

Thoughts on package loading - specifically re errors

Bill Schwab
Andy and Blair,

This is probably more of a future feature addition than a bug, but, I'll
mention it now: the error reporting/handling of errors during package
basically can't be trapped (or I haven't found a way at least, short of
editing the code), but other problems with code seem to result in silently
trapped errors.  Especially for a tool such as Migrate, it would be nice to
have a little more control over where and how the errors are handled and
recorded.

Have a good one,

Bill

--