ThreadSafeTranscript

Pavel Krivanek-3
Hi,

why in the latest 1.4 image is ThreadSafeTranscript back? Wasn't it
replaced by TranscriptModel? It breaks Pharo-Kernel CI job (it doesn't
report fail but I will fix that).

-- Pavel

Re: ThreadSafeTranscript

Stéphane Ducasse
Because we removed the (attempt based on CUIS and fernando) due to too many problem.
ThreadSafeTranscript was not removed we just linked back Transcript to this class.
We did the same with 1.3
So normally you should have the same problem with 1.3 and 1.4

> why in the latest 1.4 image is ThreadSafeTranscript back? Wasn't it
> replaced by TranscriptModel? It breaks Pharo-Kernel CI job (it doesn't
> report fail but I will fix that).
>
> -- Pavel

Re: ThreadSafeTranscript

Pavel Krivanek-3