Threaded COM support - state of affairs?

Threaded COM support - state of affairs?

Christian Haider
Nachricht

Threaded COM support. This is wider support, but COM is where it will be initially visible. (has slipped)

Actually, I was waiting for this, but now I seem to really need it.
What happened and what is going to happen with this feature?

cheers,
    Christian

RE: Threaded COM support - state of affairs?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Join the party at the intersection of AR 50471 and AR 40087 ;) I'm putting
together a quick sample for Cincom to attach to my open case, but if you
have something as well, I'm sure Cincom Support wouldn't mind getting their
hands on it.

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

Threaded COM support. This is wider support, but COM is where it will be
initially visible. (has slipped)

Actually, I was waiting for this, but now I seem to really need it.
What happened and what is going to happen with this feature?

cheers,
    Christian

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment