Three copies of JSON-ul.35 on Smalltalkhub

Three copies of JSON-ul.35 on Smalltalkhub

Paul DeBruicker
There are (at least) three locations of the JSON-ul.35 package on Smalltalkhub.

Here:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NicolasPetton/JSON/

here:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/JSON/

and here:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/JSONg

I've also unknowingly duplicated Stef's efforts at making a ConfigurationOfJSON again here:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/JSONg (but this version includes the JSON port to Gemstone)

Which of the above should we treat as the canonical JSON repository?

Thanks

Paul

Re: Three copies of JSON-ul.35 on Smalltalkhub

Stéphane Ducasse

On Oct 23, 2013, at 10:25 PM, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There are (at least) three locations of the JSON-ul.35 package on Smalltalkhub.
>
> Here:
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NicolasPetton/JSON/
>
> here:
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/JSON/
>
> and here:
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/JSONg
>

> I've also unknowingly duplicated Stef's efforts at making a ConfigurationOfJSON again here:
>
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/JSONg (but this version includes the JSON port to Gemstone)
>

> Which of the above should we treat as the canonical JSON repository?

If you want to have access to the PharoExtras just ask.
I like the idea that a team can maintain a set of used libraries.

> Thanks
>

> Paul

Re: Three copies of JSON-ul.35 on Smalltalkhub

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Stef,

Sure add me to that one .  I'll delete mine and we'll go from there.

Paul

On Oct 23, 2013, at 2:09 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Oct 23, 2013, at 10:25 PM, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> There are (at least) three locations of the JSON-ul.35 package on Smalltalkhub.
>>
>> Here:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NicolasPetton/JSON/
>>
>> here:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/JSON/
>>
>> and here:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/JSONg
>>

>> I've also unknowingly duplicated Stef's efforts at making a ConfigurationOfJSON again here:
>>
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/JSONg (but this version includes the JSON port to Gemstone)
>>

>> Which of the above should we treat as the canonical JSON repository?
>
> If you want to have access to the PharoExtras just ask.
> I like the idea that a team can maintain a set of used libraries.
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Paul

Re: Three copies of JSON-ul.35 on Smalltalkhub

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Stef,

Will you please add me to the PharoExtras/JSON repo?

Thanks

Paul

On Oct 23, 2013, at 2:09 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Oct 23, 2013, at 10:25 PM, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> There are (at least) three locations of the JSON-ul.35 package on Smalltalkhub.
>>
>> Here:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~NicolasPetton/JSON/
>>
>> here:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/JSON/
>>
>> and here:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/JSONg
>>

>> I've also unknowingly duplicated Stef's efforts at making a ConfigurationOfJSON again here:
>>
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/JSONg (but this version includes the JSON port to Gemstone)
>>

>> Which of the above should we treat as the canonical JSON repository?
>
> If you want to have access to the PharoExtras just ask.
> I like the idea that a team can maintain a set of used libraries.
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Paul

Re: Three copies of JSON-ul.35 on Smalltalkhub

Damien Cassou
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Will you please add me to the PharoExtras/JSON repo?

what is your login please?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: Three copies of JSON-ul.35 on Smalltalkhub

Paul DeBruicker
pdebruic

Thanks Damien!

On Oct 24, 2013, at 9:30 AM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Will you please add me to the PharoExtras/JSON repo?
>

> what is your login please?
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
> losing enthusiasm."
> Winston Churchill

Re: Three copies of JSON-ul.35 on Smalltalkhub

I have problem to add people : Torsten and you to pharoextras
I mentioned it to Nicolas.
He is looking at it.

Stef

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have problem to add people : Torsten and you to pharoextras

I confirm, this does not work for now. If you send me your mcz files, I will upload them until I can add you.