Tide startup

1 message Options

Tide startup

MaxBareis
Hi,

I have installed Tide with the current Pharo 30vm, bower 1.2.6 and node 0.10.29. The installation of Tide was with no error and access to the homepage (in http://localhost:1701/tide/github-cache/tide-framework/tide/master/...) is possible. The page loads but on the javascript console I can see an error within require.min.js line 8 located in tide directory / bower_components/amber/support/requirejs/

I hope this mailing list is the right address to ask if someone else has encountered this and how it could be fixed.

Thanks and regards

Max