Tiling Window Manager: Enable on load

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Any reason not to enable TWM by default? It seems clunky to have to dig into the settings to enable after loading the project...
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Tiling Window Manager: Enable on load

Hannes Hirzel
On 7/14/15, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Any reason not to enable TWM by default? It seems clunky to have to dig
> into
> the settings to enable after loading the project...

+1

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean
> Nabble.com.

Re: Tiling Window Manager: Enable on load

laurent laffont
And hide the taskbar too ?

Laurent

Any reason not to enable TWM by default? It seems clunky to have to dig into the settings to enable after loading the project... ----- Cheers, Sean -- View this message in context: http://forum.world.st/Tiling-Window-Manager-Enable-on-load-tp4837513.html Sent from the Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Tiling Window Manager: Enable on load

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
laurent laffont wrote
And hide the taskbar too ?
I guess that makes sense since there is a window list in the TWM bar. Your call...
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Tiling Window Manager: Enable on load

philippeback

I use both.

laurent laffont wrote