Tiling Window Manager port to Pharo 2.0

laurent laffont
Hi,

Tiling Window Manager is ported to Pharo 2.0. Configuration in MetaRepoForPharo20.

Add the ability to cycle clockwise / counter clockwise among visible windows using Cmd+R,>  and Cmd+R,<

Thanks for Pharo 2.0, it feels really better.

Laurent Laffont

Re: Tiling Window Manager port to Pharo 2.0

Tudor Girba-2
Great.

It would be so cool to see a demo of this at PharoConf :)

Cheers,
Doru

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Tiling Window Manager port to Pharo 2.0

stephane ducasse

Tiling Window Manager is ported to Pharo 2.0. Configuration in MetaRepoForPharo20.

Add the ability to cycle clockwise / counter clockwise among visible windows using Cmd+R,>  and Cmd+R,<

Thanks laurent.
We were discussing today that you did a so amazing work on producing videos for pharo.
And we thought we should do it (now when I see my days……I'm so full).

Thanks for Pharo 2.0, it feels really better.

Thanks.
And what I can tell you is that it was a lot of work :)
And 3.0 will be realllllly cooler.
We are preparing some really cool improvements.

Stef

Laurent Laffont

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs

Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/
Developer group: http://www.cara74.org
Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Pharo web deployment: http://www.alpha.smallharbour.org

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:29 PM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Tiling Window Manager is ported to Pharo 2.0. Configuration in MetaRepoForPharo20.

Add the ability to cycle clockwise / counter clockwise among visible windows using Cmd+R,>  and Cmd+R,<

Thanks laurent.
We were discussing today that you did a so amazing work on producing videos for pharo.

Thanks. Sorry for not being able to continue... I'm full too :)

Laurent

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great.

It would be so cool to see a demo of this at PharoConf :)

I'm trying to come on Wednesday, 3.

Laurent

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Tiling Window Manager port to Pharo 2.0

Tudor Girba-2
If you commit, we give you a slot to demo the TillingWindowManager. Just let me know :).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."