Time to Vote!

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

It is time to vote for the Squeak Oversight Board for 2017.  The email with instructions went out on Feb 6th.  Look for an email from Ron Teitelbaum sent through CIVS.  If you didn't get it please check your spam folder.  I would be happy to send the email to you again.  I can also help if you have issues understanding the ballot or need more information about how to vote.

Thank you for your participation in our community!  Now go vote!

All the best,

Ron

Re: Time to Vote!

Edwin Ancaer
Ron,

Could you please send me the email with the voting instructions.

Your plea to vote has convinced me.

Edwin