Time to vote! Squeak Oversight Board 2020

Time to vote! Squeak Oversight Board 2020

Ron Teitelbaum
Hello,

It is time to vote!!  Please go and look for your ballot.  You may have to look in your old email that you never use much anymore, or check your spam folder but please do take the time to find the email.

The email comes from

Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor)

It has the subject:
Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2020
and it was sent on:
1/20/2020.

There were a number of people with squeakland emails that bounced this year.  If your email changed please take the time to let me know so I can send you a ballot and get you back on the list for next year!

You can also take this time to let me know if you want to vote next year!  This is your chance to get more involved in the community!

Thank you everyone that has voted so far!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Time to vote! Squeak Oversight Board 2020

Ron Teitelbaum
Hello all,

It's that time again for me to break into your mailing list messages and remind you to find your ballot and vote!  Voting is important to show the Squeak Oversight Board your support.  Voting is not a lot to ask!  Please take the time to find your voter ballot and vote!  If you can't find the ballot let me know.  I'll send it to you again.  Anyone that wants to vote next year please let me know and I'll add you to the voter rolls for next year.

Ok back to your regular mailing list messages.  :)

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 12:36 PM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Happy Friday everyone!

Just another reminder to vote!  Please look for your ballot, if you can't find it and you were on the list to vote this year please let me know.  I'll send it to you again.  Check your old email accounts and the junk folder.

The email comes from

Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor)

It has the subject:
Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2020
and it was sent on:
1/20/2020.

Thank you!

Have a great weekend!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 11:18 AM Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I'd like to thank everyone that has voted!  Thank you for taking the time to show support to your Squeak Oversight Board.  There is still 1 week to vote but please do it soon.  Please take a minute and look for your ballot to vote.  Check your old email or spam folder.

The email comes from

Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor)

It has the subject:
Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2020
and it was sent on:
1/20/2020.

If you can't find it just let me know and I'll send it to you again.  Thanks!

You can track the progress of the election and see the results on Feb 4th here: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6636

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum