TimeProfileBrowser DNU in PharoOneClick 1.3

TimeProfileBrowser DNU in PharoOneClick 1.3

Alain rastoul
Hi,

In latest oneclick 1.3 (Latest update: #13269) TimeProfileBrowser seems to
be broken.
To test try:
TimeProfileBrowser onBlock: [ 35 benchFib]

it gives a TimeProfileBrowser DNU allInstVarNames each time you click on a
line (and of course it does not display the code pane).
After digging a bit I found that it ends up in
TimeProfileBrowser >> setClassAndSelectorsIn:
  ^ Smalltalk tools messageSet
      parse: etc etc

If I define the messageSet method in ToolRegistry everything seems to be
fine.

ToolRegistry messageSet
    ^MessageSet

I can report a bug if needed for traceability

Cheers

Alain

Re: TimeProfileBrowser DNU in PharoOneClick 1.3

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks alain!
Yes open a bug entry.

On Jun 24, 2011, at 9:20 PM, Alain_Rastoul wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In latest oneclick 1.3 (Latest update: #13269) TimeProfileBrowser seems to
> be broken.
> To test try:
> TimeProfileBrowser onBlock: [ 35 benchFib]
>
> it gives a TimeProfileBrowser DNU allInstVarNames each time you click on a
> line (and of course it does not display the code pane).
> After digging a bit I found that it ends up in
> TimeProfileBrowser >> setClassAndSelectorsIn:
>  ^ Smalltalk tools messageSet
>      parse: etc etc
>
> If I define the messageSet method in ToolRegistry everything seems to be
> fine.
>
> ToolRegistry messageSet
>    ^MessageSet
>
> I can report a bug if needed for traceability
>
> Cheers
>
> Alain

Re: TimeProfileBrowser DNU in PharoOneClick 1.3

Alain rastoul
You are welcome :)
I submitted an issue.
The problem seems to be in PharoCore 1.3 and Pharo1.4a too
(no DNU but no code displayed in code pane).

"Stéphane Ducasse" <[hidden email]> a écrit
dans le message de news: [hidden email]...