TimeZoneDatabase: Can't Install in Squeak 5.1

TimeZoneDatabase: Can't Install in Squeak 5.1 – 1. I manually loaded ConfigurationOfTimeZoneDatabase from sqs/TimeZoneDatabase 2. "ConfigurationOfTimeZoneDatabase project stableVersion load...
Hi Sean, I am not an expert on Metacello, but I see in ConfigurationOfTimeZoneDatabase>>project that there is an undeclared reference to Me...
David T. Lewis wrote > there is an undeclared reference to MetacelloMCProject, which does not > exist in my image. That may account for the ...