TinyBlog book

danhunfeldz

Using Pharo 8.0 64-bit, I ran this from the TinyBlog book:

Metacello new baseline:'TinyBlog';

repository: 'github://LucFabresse/TinyBlog/src';

onConflict: [ :ex | ex useLoaded ];

load.

When I load the page and login as ‘admin’ and password, the page displays:

Seaside Walkback

SubscriptOutOfBounds: 1

Debug Full Stack

Stack Trace

  1. thisContextOrderedCollection(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds:selfan OrderedCollection()

    index1

  2. thisContextOrderedCollection>>at:selfan OrderedCollection()

    anInteger1indexnil

  3. thisContextOrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>firstselfan OrderedCollection()

  4. thisContextOrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>anyOneselfan OrderedCollection()

  5. thisContextTBPostsReport class>>from:selfTBPostsReport

    aBloga TBBlogreportnilblogPostsnil

Why is that, and what is the correction fir it? Thanks

Re: TinyBlog book

danhunfeldz

Clicking on debug, it return in Pharo:

errorSubscriptBounds: index

"Create an error notification that an improper integer was used as an index."

SubscriptOutOfBounds signalFor: index