Tip for using CurlPlugin against GData services ?

Tip for using CurlPlugin against GData services ?

Hockenberry
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tip for using CurlPlugin against GData services ?

Carlos Crosetti-4
The Squeak HTTPSocket does this and I tested also with Pharo, only in HTTP mode no SSL/TLS.

(HTTPSocket httpPost: anUrl
     args: #() user: (self user) passwd: (self password)).

replace "self user" and "self password" wih the methods or instVars you have to retrieve your auth attributes

Re: Tip for using CurlPlugin against GData services ?

Jan van de Sandt
Hello Marco,

In the current version of the CurlPlugin is is not possible to set or change a header field and I don't think the way Google Data authentication works is covered by one of the standard authentication methods (Basic, Digest, ...). The libcurl library contains the required function but the CurlPlugin doesn't make it accessible from Smalltalk.

I also need this functionality for the Cloudfork-AWS library I am working on. I am currently trying to figure out how to extend the CurlPlugin.

Jan.