Titles of tool windows are inappropriate

Titles of tool windows are inappropriate

Prof. Andrew P. Black
Inspectors on an object foo say "foo on NewInspector" in the title. They should just say "foo". Workspaces say "Shout Workspace"; that's an implementation detail. I put a changeset in the bug database to fixes these annoyances. (Issue 1245)

Andrew

Re: Titles of tool windows are inappropriate

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks andrew