To Simon Knights

Andy Bower-3
Simon,

I am receiving your e-mails but your e-mail server seems to be bouncing
all replies including the registration e-mails for DCE.

Best regards

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: To Simon Knights

Simon
On 7 Feb 2006 12:15:59 GMT, "Andy Bower"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>Simon,
>
>I am receiving your e-mails but your e-mail server seems to be bouncing
>all replies including the registration e-mails for DCE.
>
>Best regards
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the quick response -  I'll have to find out where that is
happening.

Simon.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

>Simon,
>
>I am receiving your e-mails but your e-mail server seems to be bouncing
>all replies including the registration e-mails for DCE.
>
>Best regards

Hi again Andy,

It seems that BT Internet is blocking it as spam!

I have just re-registered using my gmail account - it has worked well
(thanks to Esteban Maringolo for that tip)

Many thanks!

Simon.

Re: To Simon Knights

Tim M
Login using the web mail client - you can mark it as not spam (you need
to check that every once in a while if you use a mail reader like
outlook or thunderbird).