ToManyRelationSlot variant with an ordered collection?

ToManyRelationSlot variant with an ordered collection?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

The current implementation of ToManyRelationSlot is based on a RelationSet which holds the items in a Set.

Is there an implementation that holds the items in an ordered collection?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.feenk.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."

Re: ToManyRelationSlot variant with an ordered collection?

Marcus Denker-4

> On 10 Nov 2018, at 22:52, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The current implementation of ToManyRelationSlot is based on a RelationSet which holds the items in a Set.
>
> Is there an implementation that holds the items in an ordered collection?

Not that I know, but it would be interesting to experiment with this!

        Marcus

Re: ToManyRelationSlot variant with an ordered collection?

Peter Uhnak
Maybe useful... some months ago I've reimplemented FAME's links (and added support for ToOne, etc.) https://github.com/openponk/synchronized-links
I wanted to add supports for slots, but didn't get around to it yet... but maybe it will be easier to adapt this than to rewrite everything from scratch.

Peter