Tode open some instances inspect

GLASS mailing list
Ciao,

i have a Tode questions.

I submit this to the:  [hidden email]

but i doubt it's not the right procedure.

Does anyone know the right procedure?

In the meantime ....

In Tode i can open some instances inspect at the same time?

Now i can open only one instance inspect,

when i open the new inspect it replace the open inspect.

But if i need to compare some data of two inspect instances.... ?

Thanks,

Dario

Re: Tode open some instances inspect

GLASS mailing list

go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tode_st and request to be a member of the group --- since I'm already a member I don't what that looks like ... I should get a request to add you as a member and after I approve your request you will be able to post on the tode google groups site or just send email ... I use the approve member trick to exclude spam from the group ... without approval there was more spam coming to the group than valid messages:)

In the meantime ....

In Tode i can open some instances inspect at the same time?

Now i can open only one instance inspect,

when i open the new inspect it replace the open inspect.

But if i need to compare some data of two inspect instances.... ?
Good question!

The way to get more than one inspector open is to use the `Window > clone window` menu item on the inspector window this will make an independent  copy of the window. You can use this technique with just about any other window in tODE --- method source, class list, protocol list, method list, etc.

Dale