Todos for migrating to GS 3.x ?

Johan Brichau-2
Dale,

Is there any news on moving a GLASS extent from GS 2.4.x to GS 3.x ?

You mentioned that there were some particular things that were still unresolved. Does it make sense for us to try and migrate an application in a test setup to help on sorting out the remaining issues? I'm getting more anxious to migrate to the faster GS ;-)

Johan

Re: Todos for migrating to GS 3.x ?

Dale Henrichs
Johan,

No I have not made progress ... it is on my near term list of things to do ... we will be coming out with a 3.1 this year and I am hoping that I resolve the issues in 3.1 ...

It would help me move forward quicker if you were able to identify migration issues. As I recall, the upgrade completed without error, but I was getting failures in unit tests, but I believe that I ran those tests before the final release of 3.0.1, so I don't know the state of 3.0.1.

If you've got the spare cycles to take a run at the migration, it would help:)