Toggle Halos on WADateSelector

jgfoster
I've registered WADateSelector as an application (WADateSelector
registerAsApplication: 'whenDate') then opened it in a browser. When I
toggle halos the last field is outside the halo. The same thing
happens with WATimeSelector. What's up with that? This is on
Seaside2.8a1-lr.578 (and the same on pmm.583 which is the latest).

Any ideas?

James Foster

Picture 1.png (43K) Download Attachment

Re: Toggle Halos on WADateSelector

Lukas Renggli
This is related to comment 2 in this bug report:
<http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=237#c2>. I've added
the contents of your mail to the issue comments.

The implementation and use of WACompound is an ugly hack into Seaside
and causes several kinds of weird bugs.

Lukas

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 1:30 AM, James Foster <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've registered WADateSelector as an application (WADateSelector
> registerAsApplication: 'whenDate') then opened it in a browser. When I
> toggle halos the last field is outside the halo. The same thing happens with
> WATimeSelector. What's up with that? This is on Seaside2.8a1-lr.578 (and the
> same on pmm.583 which is the latest).
>
> Any ideas?
>
> James Foster

Lukas Renggli