Tonel Fileout

Tonel Fileout – How can a fileout/filein be done using Tonel format? In the first case as a script? and secondly as a possible menu option for Pharo? This is...
Hi Ben, I am not sure, but the purpose of Tonel is to propose a file representation of "one class=one file". In that case, does ...
Le 16/06/2018 à 10:43, Ben Coman a écrit : > How can a fileout/filein be done using Tonel format? > In the first case as a script? >...
Just as a followup to this - Bens suggestion can be slightly simplified (and less dependent on implementation details) as: tonelStream := ‘…pat...
As another output (and an answer to Ben’s question) - to output, you need a snapshot - the easiest I could work out was something like: TonelWr...
> > On 16 Jun 2018, at 15:38, Ben Coman <btc@...> wrote: > > Le 16/06/2018 à 10:43, Ben Coman a écrit : > >> How c...
I think the tests for Tonel reader/writer do exactly that in memory trick - so I think we could get a no e soln. But to get 1.0 I think we get a m...
On 30 June 2018 at 16:24, Ben Coman <btc@...> wrote: > On 16 Jun 2018, at 15:38, Ben Coman <btc@...> wrote: >> >> ...
> On 16 Jun 2018, at 16:38, Ben Coman <btc@...> wrote: > > Le 16/06/2018 à 10:43, Ben Coman a écrit : > How can a fileou...
Not quite the same usecase . But on github it’s a brilliant format for a side project - I can hack code on the tube on my phone with a build ci se...