Tonel on Gemstone ?

GLASS mailing list
Hi guys,

I tried some quick searches on google to see if there is more info on using Tonel git file format for Smalltalk on GemStone (GLASS/GsDevKit) ?

Any pointers?

cheers
Johan

Re: Tonel on Gemstone ?

GLASS mailing list
Johan,

I gave the long answer about Tonel and gemstone here[1]. TL;DR, Tonel
could use some volunteers to help to move Tonel to the point were it is
usable in GLASS/GsDevKit.

Dale

[1]
http://forum.world.st/First-steps-building-to-GS64-in-Travis-tp5087443p5087456.html

On 10/23/2018 02:40 AM, Johan Brichau via Glass wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I tried some quick searches on google to see if there is more info on using Tonel git file format for Smalltalk on GemStone (GLASS/GsDevKit) ?
>
> Any pointers?
>
> cheers
> Johan

Re: Tonel on Gemstone ?

GLASS mailing list
Thx Dale.
I completely missed that conversation in that thread.

I’ll catch up there.

cheers,
Johan