Tonel trouble in P7 development branch for collection tests

Tonel trouble in P7 development branch for collection tests

Torsten Bergmann
Hi,

when contributing to Pharo 7 sometimes you might have noticed that during commit
Iceberg will show you

 TDictionaryIncludesWithIdentityCheckTest>>nonEmptyWithCopyNonIdentical.
 TDictionaryTest>>nonEmptyWithCopyNonIdentical.

as a deleted method.

Maybe I was the only one seeing the effect so far - but I wondered and checked.
Reason is that in the #development branch the

 src/Collections-Tests/TDictionaryIncludesWithIdentityCheckTest.trait.st
 src/Collections-Tests/DictionaryTest.class.st

files are broken for Tonel format for the method #nonEmptyWithCopyNonIdentical
as there was an additional "dot" after the selector.

Here is the diff:

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/651/files

I opened case 20932 for that topic and fixed it with the PR 651.

Hope this will solve the issue once merged. Also I have not checked
where this originally came from to find the root cause of the trouble.

Bye
T.

Re: Tonel trouble in P7 development branch for collection tests

Stephane Ducasse-3
I have the same. I could not understand why some of my selectors get this .
Do you think that this is just a bug in the file? I was trying to
understand how such period appeared.
But indeed they were already like that in Pharo 60. I integrated your PR

Stef