Too many semaphores, image blocked

Too many semaphores, image blocked – Hi guys I have nonstartable Pharo 1.3 image, is there any way to get it started? This image was running all the time, being on the net direc...
Stable as a rock sounds good to me :) The log you posted contains the string "Not enough space for external objects, set a larger size at ...
On 05.10.2011 01:18, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote: > Stable as a rock sounds good to me :) > > The log you posted contains the string "...
Hi Henrik, S, Henrik Sperre Johansen piše: > On 05.10.2011 01:18, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote: >> The log you posted contains the strin...
Hi Janko, you need to /save/ the image having applied Smalltalk vm maxExternalSemaphoresSilently: 3000. This must be set in the image at ...
I don't understand why this problem appear only recently, and if i remember before i never heard that people had a problems with too many open s...
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...> wrote: > I don't understand why this problem appear only recently, and if...
On 7 October 2011 23:38, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: > > > On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguct...
On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...> wrote: > On 7 October 2011 23:38, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...>...
Hi guys, I'm measuring how my image is breathing through the time and what is interesting is how nr. of Semaphore instances is variating throu...
2011/10/20 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek@...>: > Hi guys, > > I'm measuring how my image is breathing through the time and what is ...
On 21.10.2011 10:42, Henrik Sperre Johansen wrote: > On 20.10.2011 15:30, Igor Stasenko wrote: >> 2011/10/20 Janko Mivšek<janko.mivs...
On Oct 21, 2011, at 4:56 PM, Janko Mivšek wrote: > S, Henrik Sperre Johansen piše: > >>> There's something wrong with start...
S, Marcus Denker piše: >> Henrik, can you prepare a patch (or instructions how to remove it) so >> that I'll check immediately? ...
2011/10/21 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek@...>: > S, Marcus Denker piše: > >>> Henrik, can you prepare a patch (or instruction...
S, Henrik Sperre Johansen piše: >> There's something wrong with startup/shutdown list, at least with my >> Pharo 1.4 image... >...
On 21. okt. 2011, at 16:56, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek@...> wrote: > S, Henrik Sperre Johansen piše: > >>> There's ...
On 21 October 2011 10:59, Henrik Sperre Johansen <henrik.s.johansen@...> wrote: > On 21.10.2011 10:42, Henrik Sperre Johansen wrote: &...
Hi guys, It seems that we found the culpit, according to Igor advice I'm now measuring more and yes, ExternalSemaphoreTable is growing by one ...
On 20.10.2011 15:30, Igor Stasenko wrote: > 2011/10/20 Janko Mivšek<janko.mivsek@...>: >> Hi guys, >> >> I'm measur...
&lt;!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC &quot;-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN&quot;&gt; Eliot Miranda wrote:  Wherea...
Hi guys, S, Igor Stasenko piše: > I don't understand why this problem appear only recently, and if i > remember before i never heard ...
Eliot, Is there a way to save the image given that it is non-responsive? Otherwise (and this could be "how it is") one would have to...
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K <bschwab@...>wrote: > Eliot, > > Is there a way to save the image given that ...
Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Too many semaphores, image blocked – For an immediate workaround, you can probably just open the image with an interpreter VM, change the parameter, save and restart on Cog. Dave ...
Eliot, A few (????!!!!!!!) :) Take your time, and THANKS. Bill ________________________________________ From: pharo-project-bou...
On Oct 5, 2011, at 1:18 AM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote: > Stable as a rock sounds good to me :) > > The log you posted contains the s...
On 04.10.2011 20:57, Janko Mivšek wrote: > Hi guys > > I have nonstartable Pharo 1.3 image, is there any way to get it started? > ...