Tools.bmp

Marvin Wolfthal
Hi,
Was a bitmap file named 'Tools.bmp' part of an earlier
Dolphin release? Does anyone have it?
Thanks.
Marvin Wolfthal

Re: Tools.bmp

Joey Gibson-2
In article <jsTK6.26147$[hidden email]>,
[hidden email] says...
> Hi,
> Was a bitmap file named 'Tools.bmp' part of an earlier
> Dolphin release? Does anyone have it?

If I'm not mistaken it lives in DolphinDR004.dll.

Joey

http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Re: Tools.bmp

Bill Schwab-2
Marvin,

> Was a bitmap file named 'Tools.bmp' part of an earlier
> Dolphin release? Does anyone have it?

I don't recall, but, are you having problems with missing icons in deployed
apps?  If so, you might need to deploy the development resources DLL with
your app - I _think_ that's legal; but, check the Education Centre for
details on licensing.

Have a good one,

Bill

--