Toolsets?

Simon Denier-3
What is the best way to customize my own toolset? Create a subclass of
StandardToolset?

BTW, where can I find a comparison between the three existing
toolsets? (standard, dev, OT)

--
  Simon

Re: Toolsets?

Damien Cassou
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What is the best way to customize my own toolset? Create a subclass of
> StandardToolset?

Yes

> BTW, where can I find a comparison between the three existing
> toolsets? (standard, dev, OT)

There are no comparison. What I can tell you:

- Standard: uses the standard tools that are provided with the Core
- OT: uses ob-based inspectors, debuggers, explorers...
- dev: uses OT if present and tries to maximize the use of OB for the browsers

Please send us the toolset you create in order to merge the changes
and have everyone benefit from your work.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry