Tour de Spur

Torsten Bergmann
There is a tour through the Spur code with Eliot, Craig and Matthias via a skype meeting on Wednesday morning (9am PST). It will be recorded but maybe you want to connect directly. Read more on the vm-dev list thread http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2015-June/018819.html

Bye
T.

Re: Tour de Spur

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Torsten,

    there /may/ be a recording.  The live session is invitation only.  Further, this is /not/ a tour of spur, but is concentrating on showing the part of the spur bootstrap that interests the HPI group.

Eliot (phone)

On Jun 16, 2015, at 12:54 AM, "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is a tour through the Spur code with Eliot, Craig and Matthias via a skype meeting on Wednesday morning (9am PST). It will be recorded but maybe you want to connect directly. Read more on the vm-dev list thread http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2015-June/018819.html
>
> Bye
> T.

Re: Tour de Spur

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Eliot,

my mistake/misunderstanding - should have asked you before posting.
Sorry for any inconvienience!

Thanks
Torsten

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Juni 2015 um 16:57 Uhr
> Von: "Eliot Miranda" <[hidden email]>
> An: "Pharo Development List" <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: Re: [Pharo-dev] Tour de Spur
>
> Hi Torsten,
>
>     there /may/ be a recording.  The live session is invitation only.  Further, this is /not/ a tour of spur, but is concentrating on showing the part of the spur bootstrap that interests the HPI group.
>
> Eliot (phone)
>
> On Jun 16, 2015, at 12:54 AM, "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > There is a tour through the Spur code with Eliot, Craig and Matthias via a skype meeting on Wednesday morning (9am PST). It will be recorded but maybe you want to connect directly. Read more on the vm-dev list thread http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2015-June/018819.html
> >
> > Bye
> > T.

Re: Tour de Spur

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi Torsten,

    not at all!  I just wanted to clear up any misunderstanding.  You have nothing to apologize for.

Cheers,
Eliot (phone)